Experienced industrial and commercial real estate owners and developers in Phoenix know Fleming West for expert construction knowledge, thoroughness and a truly professional attitude throughout the construction or repair project. That’s why 70% of our volume is from repeat customers.
We specialize in steel building solutions including multi-story, heavy structures and pre-engineered buildings. We are also experts in replacing commercial roofing with energy saving and cost-effective metal roofing.
Our clients’ general construction projects cover a wide range of industries, building types and challenges. From single-story to multi-story projects and from simple to complex structures, clients rely on Fleming West to turn their vision into reality while paying attention to every single construction detail.
- Professional planning, management and communications from start to finish
- High level involvement of owners, architects, agencies and all parties
- Flexibility in using steel, concrete, masonry and wood
- Value engineering and construct-ability reviews
- Post construction services including testing, commissioning, occupancy certificate, FF&E installation and more
Conventional/Multi Story Buildings
In coordination with Butler Manufacturing, Fleming West offers endless design possibilities for your nonresidential building solutions.
- Have a need for a conventional steel structure? We offer products ranging from wide-flange beams and bar joists to pipes and tubes. With Butler’s detailing support, your structure will be modeled using the latest software focusing on efficiencies not only in fabrication, but also in controlling construction labor costs by offering bolted connections reducing field-welding.
- If seeking a solution outside conventional steel, you’ll also find multi-story designs through the same highly experienced team. We’re able to accommodate a range of building widths, heights, roof slopes and exterior finishes.
Heavy Complex Structures
Fleming West’s dedicated construction team focuses on “building customer success.” Our partnership with Butler Manufacturing affords our focus because they have a specific unit concentrating on large clear span facilities, such as sports arenas, aircraft hangars, industrial facilities, heavy manufacturing, highly architectural structures such as entertainment venues and much more.
Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings
We are a single-source provider for Butler Manufacturing, the nation’s largest manufacturer of pre-engineered steel buildings. With this relationship we provide commercial construction clients with one point of contact for all phases of steel building construction including:
- Design Assist/Value Engineering
This results in faster construction and fewer challenges across the board for the client
We specialize in metal re-roofing over existing metal or conventional roofing. Arizona building owners have discovered that metal roofing provides superior protection from summer heat damage and monsoons, among other benefits.
Service highlights include:
- Butler MR-24 Standing Seam Metal Roof for any commercial or industrial building
- Metal roofing over conventional roofing including built-up, single ply or metal
- Eliminate “rubber roof” and conventional roof repairs
- Eliminate time and cost of tearing off and disposal of old roof
- Movable clips to accommodate roof movement in changing temperatures
- Eliminate your roof problems without interrupting daily activities
With tens of millions of square feet in place today and some installations dating back to 1969 Butler metal roof systems are proven to offer over 40 years of life.
Some of the roof system options include:
Butler’s wall systems complement their structural systems and offer a variety of styles and finishes. Fleming West and Butler offer you the best solution when looking for superior engineering, quick delivery, energy efficiency and fast installation.
Some wall system options include:
Improvements, Repairs and Maintenance
Our sister company, Fleming Complete, provides a one call solution – whether you require repairs, routine maintenance interior finish, or additions to your business or all of these services. We want to be your “one call” for practical solutions. Visit our Fleming Complete site for more information.
Customer satisfaction has been – and will continue to be – the principle benchmark by which we conduct our daily work activities.
More than 70% of our business comes from repeat customers. Their loyalty has allowed our company to grow, as well as prosper.
“We truly value Fleming Wests focus and dedication to helping us be the best we can be. Fleming is always there when we need them and is proactive in making sure we stay on top of things. We genuinely appreciate Fleming for helping us keep our location(s) in tip top shape.”