As your contractor, nothing is more important to us than construction site safety for both your employees and ours. In order to help keep job sites as safe as possible, Fleming West’s insurance carriers are requested to conduct regular safety inspections.
- Training – All supervisory construction personnel are required to hold an OSHA-30 Hours certification as a component of Fleming West’s safety program. In addition, both field and office personnel earn an OSHA-10 Hours and First Air/CPR certification.
- Project Safety – Fleming West’s vendors, such as Butler Manufacturing Co.,enhance safety performance on building projects by providing innovative field products like Skyweb, which gives greater fall protection for workers. Fleming West’s field crews are required to follow stringent safety guidelines on and off the job site.
Below are some programs Fleming West uses to achieve a superior safety performance record:
- OSHA-30 hours training
- OSHA-10 hours training
- Substance abuse screening
- Roof working instructions
- Hazcom training
- Stairway and ladder training
- On-site safety reviews
- Equipment training
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Annual National Stand Down participation
- Third party training