Construction Site Safety
Nothing is more important to us than construction site safety for both your employees and ours. As your steel building subcontract, we support keeping job sites as safe as possible.
- Training – All supervisory construction personnel are required to hold an OSHA-30 Hours certification as a component of Fleming West’s safety program. In addition, both field and office personnel earn an OSHA-10 Hours and First Air/CPR certification.
- Project Safety – Fleming West’s vendors, such as Butler Manufacturing Co.,enhance safety performance on building projects by providing innovative field products like Skyweb, which gives greater fall protection for workers. Fleming West’s field crews are required to follow stringent safety guidelines on and off the job site.
Safety Performance Programs
Below are some programs Fleming West uses to achieve a superior safety performance record:
- OSHA-30 hours training
- OSHA-10 hours training
- Substance abuse screening
- Roof working instructions
- Hazcom training
- Stairway and ladder training
- On-site safety reviews
- Equipment training
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Annual National Stand Down participation
- Third party training